The Executive Committee have confirmed that the club will follow Government advice concerning the outbreak of COVID-19, currently there are no restrictions imposed on the use of WSC or its activities.
We have posted notices at the entrances to WSC highlighting that we have a number of members vulnerable to the effects of COVD-19 and reminding members of the official government advice, these notices will be updated as the government advice changes.
- Handwash for 20 seconds on arrival at WSC
- Use sanitising gel (where available) only as a fallback
- Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze
- Then dispose of tissues used and wash your hands
- If you have cold or flu symptoms please do not visit the club
- Self-Isolate at home if you think you might have COVID-19 or could be a contact risk
We will update this information as appropriate. For further information visit the NHS Coronavirus (COVID-19) web site