Lobster Quay and Shore House pounds provide storage for members dinghies and tenders; Shore House can accommodate small yachts on trailers. The pound wardens can provide further information and can be emailed using firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. To assist the finance team and pound wardens with allocation of spaces, please submit your application as early as possible.
Members can apply for:
- Summer spaces 1st April to 31st October, applications must be submitted by the 1st March
- Winter spaces 1st November to 31st March, applications must be submitted by the 1st October
- After that places will be offered on a first come first served basis.
- Lobster Pound Fees Winter 2020
- Shore House Pound Fees Winter 2020
If you currently have a boat in a pound and have been asked if you want to renew the space, please log on to Members’ Portal and indicate whether you want to renew your space for the next season or not. If you have changed your boat or are moving pounds If you have changed your boat or are moving pounds you will need to use the Summer or Winter spaces link above as appropriate.